Room 1 - Laurium Suite
This room was originally the guest bedroom for the Hoatsons. It is located in the front of the house on the 2nd floor in the south west corner. This room has the only access to the balcony. We have been told that Theodore Roosevelt stayed in this room during his campaign here for President in 1912.
ROOM #1 PHOTO GALLERY
Rates: $129-209 per night
Extra guest charge of $10/person/night for 3rd,4th & 5th person.
See ROOM AVAILABILITY page for rates on a specific date
- Maximum Occupancy 5
- 10'x 10' tiled bathroom
- 23'x23'-630 sq.ft.
- 5'8" long claw foot tub w/shower
- King 8' tall canopy cherry & ash bed with marble columns
- Original Hoatson dark mahogany double bed
- Private large balcony
- Fireplace - natural gas log
- 2nd floor - no elevator
- Burgundy room with ivory trim and Oak floor
- Original carved Mahogany bedroom furniture
- Roll-away twin bed available for 5th person
- Cable TV-24"LCD
- AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Alarm clock
- Air Conditioning
- Free WiFi