Historic Mansion Hotel, B&B, and Vacation Rental Homes
OPEN ALL YEAR
We welcome you to come and live the opulence of our two Edwardian Era mansions. When Thomas Hoatson had this house built in 1908, it was for the comfort and enjoyment of his family and guests. Our goal has been to create a welcoming inn that combines the best modern amenities from hotels with the comforts of a B&B for the enjoyment and comfort of our guests.
Laurium Manor Inn has been restored into an historic mansion hotel that has been welcoming guests since 1989. This mansion has 10 guestroom with private baths in its 13,000 square feet on four floors. A parlor, library, den, dining room, and third floor ballroom are all open for our guests to use and enjoy.
Victorian Hall was purchased and restored into a B&B in 1993. Within its 7000 square feet is 8 guestrooms, each with its own private bathroom. The first floor library, music parlor and dining room are always open for our guests.
Our Vacation Rental Homes capture life in the copper mining boomtown era and have all the amenities expected in a modern house. Come up and experience the beauty and adventure of the Keweenaw and at the end of the day have a home to return to, not just a hotel room.
Come live the Copper Baron lifestyle for yourself in one of our incredible mansions and experience the amazing history of the Keweenaw!
Rates start as low as $89/night.
As a guest at our historic mansion hotel, you will…
- Choose from 18 guestrooms in the two mansions, all with private bathrooms
- Explore the immense 13,000 square foot Laurium Manor mansion
- Relax in one of our whirlpool, fireplace, or balcony suites
- Wake refreshed in one of our king and queen size beds
- Savour the full buffet breakfast that is included
- Unwind in a wicker chair on our 100 foot long tiled porch that covers over 1200 square feet
- Take a stroll among historic Copper Country homes
- Enjoy these amenities: Cable TV • Free WiFi • AC • Evening treats